If you are interested in important declarations or studies on the conduct of doctoral studies, the following documents are available, selected mainly from the website of the Association of European Universities.
- The European Charter for Researcher. The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researcher (European Communitities 2005)
- Good Practice Elements in Doctoral Training (League of European Research Universities 2014)
- PRIDE - Professionals in Doctoral Education (University of Vienna 2016) (University of Vienna 2016)
- Principles for Innovative Doctoral Training (European Commission 2011)
- It Takes a Global Village to Develop the Next Generation of the PhDs and Postdoctoral Fellows (University of Washington 2011)
- Salzburg Principles (European University Association 2005)
- Salzburg Recommendations (European University Association 2010)